From NZD 1400 per person
Please enquire with the form
- Location: Mt Aspiring National Park (outside Wanaka)
- 1 night / 2 days, or 2 nights / 3 days
- Transfer from Queenstown accommodation or airport, Cromwell or Wanaka accommodation
- Stay in a comfortable glamping yurt or dome (depending on group size)
- All food and beverages included (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Rafting or kayaking, guided walks
- Meditation, breathwork, mindfulness, tai chi and more
Please enquire with the form and let us know whether you’d like to stay for 1 or 2 nights
Take a break from the challenges of modern life and immerse yourself in nature, adventure and mindfulness for a weekend.
Discover the transformative power of nature with Wellderness Retreat.
Experience a unique and transformative getaway that combines adventure, wellbeing, and personal growth. The two and three-night retreats are designed to help you rejuvenate, reconnect, and replenish your soul amidst the breathtaking beauty of New Zealand’s wilderness in Mt Aspiring National Park. The retreats run as private tours, meaning it will only be your party present for optimal mindfulness.
With over 20 years of experience in teaching and guiding in the adventure tourism industry, lead guide Steve has the expertise and knowledge to create an unforgettable and fulfilling retreat. With a Masters and Postgraduate Diploma in Wellbeing, Steve is equipped with the tools and strategies to enhance your overall well-being and guide you through practices such as mindfulness, breathwork, meditation, cold water immersion, tai chi, and grounding.
During the two or three-day retreat, you will have the opportunity to experience the awe-inspiring beauty of Mt Aspiring National Park on a raft or kayak journey down a scenic river with some small fun rapids and a short hike in the National Park. You will stay in comfortable yurts or domes that keep in line with the adventure wellness theme, and all meals will be provided. Their local chef will prepare your dinner and discuss health cooking techniques.
Please note: Wellderness operates only in Summer, between 1 November and 31 April.
- 2 or 3 days privately guided retreat
- 1 or 2 nights glamping
- Transfers from/to Cromwell, Queenstown airport and accommodation or Wanaka accommodation
- All dining, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All outdoor gear other than your clothes
- Kayaking or rafting (depending on river flow), guided walks
- Learn and experience scientifically proven wellness techniques